i wish school was finished, completely. as in, I now have my phD in psychology, and all the training i will ever need to get a fantastic job. That would be nice.
My relationship status: fantastically taken. :)
As mentioned before, My girlfriend’s name is alicia. We started dating about 3 months ago, and she is pretty much one of the most amazing people i know. She is smart, talented, and beautiful, and helps me to do my best in.. everything.
I am currently in idaho, and she is in california… which is, admittedly, crappy. Thank goodness for skype. It makes things better. It doesn’t change the fact that I miss her like crazy though.
I love her.
Well. This can be found on like.. facebook, google, and tumblr. But that’s ok. I’ll redo it here.
My name is nathan. I was born in santa monica, California. I moved to Galt when I was 3. I lived there for my entire life, until my mission, when I lived in Germany for 2 years.
I got back a year ago.
During that year, I took a few classes at a community college nearby. Over the summer I lived with my grandma in LA area, and worked the night shift at target. I was nearly driven insane by the combination of the two, and escaped back to galt after 2 months.
On november 8th, Alicia and I officially started dating. There is a whole section on this later so… I’ll just say, she is incredible.
I now live in Idaho, of all places. It is very cold here. I kinda wish idaho were closer to california. It’s sad when the temp says 17 degrees, and you say, “ooh, its warm!” yeah. There is something wrong with that. But it’s a great school. Oh yeah, I’m at BYU idaho. Yup..
Karls Jr. is my favorite fast food place.
I haven’t had soda in a month. (I am proud of myself for that haha)
I drink a lot of fruit juice. :D juice is like, my inspiration for life. If anything, I want a great job someday so I can drink all the juice I want. lol.
k… I’m done :)
2) life in technicolor ii
1) Strawberry swing.
1) Til kingdom come
1) Every coldplay song.
3) skyline. Best monster movie EVER.
2) inception. I love it. But I don’t want to see it for another 10 years.
1) The village- My favorite movie.
4) The brothers karamazov
3) animorphs. YES.
2) catcher in the rye.
1) dr. suess books :D
4) döner kebab :D
1) all fruit. :)
5) muenster, germany
4) glueckstadt, germany
3) the vatican
1) the pyramids. maybe. actually, i’m really not sure. I can imagine getting there, and being like, WOAh. those are big and triangle. then staring for another minute or so, then realizing that there is nothing else. just sand. So actually, im changing this to israel. ISRAEL.
7) happiness. more of it. lol.
6) school to be done, and I have an awesome job that makes lots of money.
5) a family, eventually.
4) A part of me has this strange desire to do something to change the world. idk if its the selfish part of me that wants to become famous, or a genuine side that wants to do good. not sure how that is going to happen though. yet.
3) I want it to be next weekend. right now.
2) I want a car that pays for itself.
1) I want this cough to go away ASAP.
8) SPIDERS. Black ones. and all of them.
7) going to the doctor and randomly getting horrible news. like that i had amnesia, and everything i know was just a dream. and that I am actually from cambodia. that would be awkward.
6) not doing well in school.
5) not having a good enough job after school.
4) breathing fumes when cars drive by. for real, always hold my breath.
3) OH. this is seriously one of my worst fears. That when i go to bed, a deformed, hairy green hand will reach out from under my bed and grab my ankle. I would have a heart attack and die.
2) driving in the car with a bad driver. or a driver who think they are good driver, but isn’t. which makes them a bad driver.
1) i have food phobias. mushy things scare me. also, weird food in general. ekahavptkihbpib.